Job no: 493291
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Supervisors
DDR Australia is an Indigenous owned and managed company operating Australia-wide. We deliver construction, maintenance and civil projects across a wide range of industries including Defence, Mining and Infrastructure.
DDR Australia is committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of indigenous culture.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within the Defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with a construction, and refurbishment background to join our Darwin Project Team. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations and running of Defence projects in Darwin and Katherine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site management of multiple construction and refurbishment Defence projects to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to project management
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Demonstrated experience in a Site Manager role with Construction and Refurbishment projects - Defence experience is highly regarded
- Previous experience supervising a portfolio of smaller projects and site-based resources
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels with the ability to form rewarding workplace relationships at all levels including the ability to negotiate and influence in a positive way
- Leadership qualities with a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful teams
- Trade certification
- Flexibility to work between our Darwin and Katherine sites
The successful candidate will need to pass a police check and medical (including ongoing drug and alcohol testing) and be eligible for a DCAC pass.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
DDR Australia is a busy, successful project delivery environment that will suit well organised people with strong interpersonal skills willing to work as part of experienced teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and play an integral part in its success and continued growth.
Outstanding Industry remuneration and car allowance or vehicle on offer!
Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 with any queries in relation to this opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you. To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly recommended to apply!
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend